Meet Addison Spade!
Jan. 24th, 2014 06:14 pmI was simming for awhile on my sister's computer today and here is what I did...

This is Addison Spade, Cancer fortune sim. (My first fortune sim) She likes hard workers (no duh... eh?) and undies and she hates full face make up. :) That's her boston terrier Elvis she's playing with...

Sort of pretty newspaper guy...

Our first walk by was Ben Long. What were they talking so animated about?

Ben: I want to fertilize your eggs.
Addy: OK! :D
Me: Er.. ok. :p
And yes, I boolpropped her with Ben... lets hope that that nose doesn't pass on. XD

Aww.. everyone hates Eddy.. everytime I play someone in Pleasantview, they ALL pick on Eddy Proudfoot my sim I created ages ago... whyyyyyyyy??? Stupid Nina.

OMG. I turn around two secs and Nina and Eddy are duking it out! O_O

Note Addy just ignoring that shit and just painting away... LOL

Nina's death stare can melt diamonds. Never mess with a red head. Sorry Eddy luv...

Her house. :) Since she is a fortune sim, I picked out expensive stuff.

I just put this out of sequence to show you the infamous Long nose. Oyy.. :p

Elvis digging holes in the yard. :p

Getting out of her car...

Washing the dog...
That's all..
Sam

This is Addison Spade, Cancer fortune sim. (My first fortune sim) She likes hard workers (no duh... eh?) and undies and she hates full face make up. :) That's her boston terrier Elvis she's playing with...

Sort of pretty newspaper guy...

Our first walk by was Ben Long. What were they talking so animated about?

Ben: I want to fertilize your eggs.
Addy: OK! :D
Me: Er.. ok. :p
And yes, I boolpropped her with Ben... lets hope that that nose doesn't pass on. XD

Aww.. everyone hates Eddy.. everytime I play someone in Pleasantview, they ALL pick on Eddy Proudfoot my sim I created ages ago... whyyyyyyyy??? Stupid Nina.

OMG. I turn around two secs and Nina and Eddy are duking it out! O_O

Note Addy just ignoring that shit and just painting away... LOL

Nina's death stare can melt diamonds. Never mess with a red head. Sorry Eddy luv...

Her house. :) Since she is a fortune sim, I picked out expensive stuff.

I just put this out of sequence to show you the infamous Long nose. Oyy.. :p

Elvis digging holes in the yard. :p

Getting out of her car...

Washing the dog...
That's all..
Sam